If you are new to the district you will need to come into any campus to register your student. Please bring the following items with you:
- Proof of Residency: this must be a current electric bill or water bill stating your name and the physical address of the home (we cannot accept P.O. Boxes). Residency must be established prior to registration.If you do not have a current electric or water bill you may establish residency by using your closing documents from your new home or a signed lease agreement showing current dates.
- Student’s Social Security Card
- Student’s Birth Certificate or Passport
- Copy of the student’s last report card or a copy of the student’s high school transcript.
NOTE: If the student has taken any high school courses for credit a transcript
- Withdrawal papers from the student’s previous school
NOTE: If the student completed the year at their previous school – it is not necessary to bring these.
- Current Immunization Records
NOTE: Immunizations must be approved by a campus nurse to ensure compliance with the state of Texas requirements.
- Copy of Parent’s Driver’s License
To determine what Elementary or Middle school your child will attend please refer to the attendance map.