Jackie Hendricks Stadium Procedures
PHS Auxiliary Stadium Procedures
- Visitor buses park at far end of High School Gym parking lot
- Visiting teams waiting to play will sit behind NORTH ENDZONE
- There will be NO Visitor Locker room available. Please bring your teams dressed
- Seating will be divided and marked as HOME / VISITOR seating.
- Teams must bring their own water bottles / water supply.
- All tickets will be sold ONLINE at www.princetonisd.net/tickets
- No passes of any kind will be accepted.
- By purchasing a ticket to this event:
- I agree to self-screen for COVID-19 symptoms as outlined by TEA/UIL before arriving at the event.
- I understand that a mask or face covering for ages 10 and older is a requirement during entry, exit, and moving around the facility as outlined by the Governor’s order and/or PISD guidelines.
- I understand and will adhere to practicing social distancing by sitting six- feet away from each group on both sides of me. Areas unavailable for seating will be clearly marked.
- I understand that PISD cannot guarantee that I or my family will not contract the COVID-19 virus by entering a district facility even with adhering to screening protocols.