College and Career planning is an important part of the high school experience. As students get older, the reality of exiting high school becomes real and the plans for the future must be a serious consideration. Whether it’s college, trade school, or finding a career, we encourage all students to plan for their futures.
There are many considerations to think about when planning for the future:
- What interests do I have?
- Where do I see myself in 10 years?
- Where do I want to live?
- What lifestyle would I like to keep?
- What steps must I take to get to where I want to go?
- Would I like to go to a trade school? Certification program? Junior college? Major college or university?
- And many more!
Once some of these questions are answered, students can begin to take action in creating their future!