Princeton ISD COVID Protocols for 2021-2022 School Year
• Face coverings will be optional, but recommended, for visitors, staff and students.
• Campuses will work to ensure no student is treated differently as a result of their choice to wear a mask or not wear a mask.
• Visitors will be allowed on campus with some restrictions on large group activities during the school day. Contact the campus for guidance.
• Social distancing will be maintained when feasible.
• Staff and students will continue to be expected to wash their hands frequently throughout the day.
• Parents and employees will continue to be required to report confirmed positive cases of COVID-19 to campus administration or their supervisor. This information will be available on the district's COVID Dashboard.
• Staff and students with symptoms of COVID-19 (until ruled out) OR a confirmed case of COVID-19 must quarantine for 10 days from the date of symptom onset or positive test if no symptoms.
• Staff will not conduct in-depth close contact reviews.
• Students and staff who report direct contact are strongly encouraged to quarantine to avoid spread.
• Princeton ISD will not offer any virtual school for the 2021-2022 school year.
• Changes to protocols may occur based on current TEA, CDC and Collin County Health Department guidance.
Board reviewed July 2021