Clark MS Gymnasium Procedures
Visiting Team Entrance:
- Players and coaches will enter through the doors at the back of the campus through doors C 12 (see map below for parking/entrance instructions)
- Officials will enter the facility at the back of the campus through door C 9.
- Parents and visitors will enter through D 14 entrance on the South side of Clark Middle School.
- Signage of the symptoms will be posted at the front entrance. Anyone experiencing these symptoms will be expected to exit the building and not enter the main hallway.
- Ticketing link: https://www.princetonisd.net/tickets
- Anyone over three years of age requires a ticket
- Ticket prices are $3 for all spectators on a first come- first serve basis
- No cash accepted at the gate!
- Seating will only be allowed in every other row. Rows will have markers noting areas that are NOT AVAILABLE.
- Family groups must adhere to proper social distancing within the seating area. Signs are posted requiring 6’ Social distancing.
- Spectators must be at a minimum 6 feet away from any student group.
- Spectators will only be allowed to leave the seating area to go to the restroom or concession stand.
- Field of play is limited to participating athletes, coaches, and officials.
- Visiting teams waiting to play will be assigned to the designated area on the baseline of the gym they will be participating in (see attached diagram)
- Photographers will not be allowed on the courts.
- At no time will fans be allowed to enter the court area (before, during, and after).
- All fans must exit as soon as the last contest is over. Parents can meet their athletes in the parking lot.
- Everyone is expected to use the hand sanitizer station as they enter the glass doors at the front of the campus
- Sanitizer will be provided for each bench area. Players must use hand sanitizer every time they enter the game and when they substitute out.
- Locker rooms will not be available for visiting teams at Clark MS. We request that visiting teams be dressed and ready upon arrival.
- Only the restroom facilities on the west end by the small concession will be available for all.
- Parents and visitors will use the restrooms located north of the cafeteria.
- Masks/face coverings are REQUIRED to be worn by any and all people when entering and present at Clark Middle School. (I.E. gyms, restrooms, stands, public areas, etc.)
- Children under the age of 10 are exempt from face coverings
- Athletes are required to wear their masks/face coverings while sitting on the bench or out of play.
- All teams must bring their own water bottles.
- Water will not be provided for visiting teams
- Any volleyball that enters the area outside of the court floor needs to be returned to the score table to be sanitized before it can be used back in the game.
- Clark MS will designate a set of volleyballs that will only be used during the games and sanitized after each game.
- No congregating is allowed in common areas outside of the gyms
- Spectators (Family, Friends, Parents) must wait in a car for athletes at the conclusion of all contests.
- Gyms will need to be cleared immediately following the conclusion of each game.
***THIS PROTOCOL IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE. WE WILL BE FOLLOWING ALL GUIDELINES PROVIDED BY THE CDC, UIL, LOCAL AND STATE ORDINANCES, ETC.